Friday, May 9, 2008

First Day Back After AP Tests

The last time I was in this class was Monday. I was worried that my group would forget me and I wouldn't have any idea what was going on. But, Erin emailed me and she took charge while I was gone. The magazine seems to be coming along well. My group is really laid-back and they go with the flow. We decided on the fonts today, and we're trying to keep a "rounded, comic-book, pop art" style. And of course, the fonts have to be stellar cause we MUST be better than the other group. Everything seems to be going well, because it is all planned. I'm looking forward to when our actual work starts, because I think my group has real potential. I'm a little worried about designing the cover, because my cover for our individual projects was only okay. I'll definitely ask for a group brain storm on that. After all the cover represents all of our work.

No comments: