Monday, May 5, 2008

First Day Excitement

Today was the first day in our groups. Although we were missing a third of our group, we got a lot done. First, we planned what we wanted our topic to be. My group didn't think there was actually enough things to cover for "what to do in Indiana," but we have eight pages worth of material. I think covering these events will be fun for out writers, because the purpose of our magazine is to provide ideas of what to do here. From the start I wanted to be Editor in Chief, it was kind of like a little dream deferred in me because we don't have a newspaper. My group ended up electing me as that because I sort of "took charge," I hope not forcefully. I'm excited because I have lots of ideas, and I feel like we can really do a good job on this.
Amelia

No comments: