Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I would be no where w/o Erin Healy

I feel sort of out of the loop in the project cause I've missed a few days. But, thank God for Erin. Seriously, she has stepped up so much. We're almost done and she and I are going to stay after to school to finish the magazine. There are some key aspects missing due to the fact that a lot of our teammates like to do their french homework in class. Most of them are really great. Especially Tristan, and Erin of course, but still some of them have no idea what's going on. I guess that's just the nature of the beast. I'm jealous of the paper. Sometimes I wish I had gone to a big school, with a newspaper program set up int the traditional way. But, I'm glad I got to learn the basics this year, I have a friend who is in magazine at NC and she says she couldn't do CS3 layout to save her life. I'm sure we can finish tonight. It's gonna be good, the cover picture is really cool. We just need to think of a name.

No comments: