Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Last Blog... and i forget until there's 30 minutes left in the day.

So, I came in this morning at 7:30 thinking OMG, we still have sooo much to do, and the project is due at 8:15! Last night I emailed my group frantically after going in after school and review our progress. I found stories missing, and a whole spread blank. I thought to myself what the hell? But I guess it was just a communication error, because after I sent that email out, I got all my stories, captions, and pictures in. It was kind of nice to have the magazine done at the beginning of class, I had more of a double period than a single to get it done. I guess the early bird gets the worm. I was a little unimpressed by my groups lack of enthusiasm in this last week, but today I had three people come in around 7:40 to help me and keep me company. In the end it turned out well, except I think there might be just a little too much white space, that didn't show on the spread when we printed them as a smaller version. My group was priceless to me. I learned that I would much rather create a magazine with a group/staff than by myself.

No comments: