Thursday, May 22, 2008

Layouts=Done

Today I saw all the layouts. I liked them a lot. We keep forgetting that everything that has to do with one article most be near it and not below the divider. I was a little upset with Daniel today, because I asked him to get me some quotes. So, he goes off to Erin and tells her that he can't do it, and didn't give her a reason. I wish he had just come to me and we could have worked it out. Today I thought about the cover to a greater extent, and I think I know what I want to do. But, I'm afraid I don't have the tools and the abilities using CS3 to make it. I want it to be the state of Indiana with pictures sort of "coming off" it with captions underneath. I think it would be really cool. We need to think of a title. I want it to be interesting...that means maybe something more than just alliteration. I watched the paper while I was sick. I am SO glad my team is not like that. Although I do the Amanda is sort of inept, I think a lot of people could make newspaper life a lot easier if they stopped being mean. There's this one girl, I can't remember her name, but she's the one with the boyfriend and they're always all over each other, she is just a flat out bitch. That kind of person just makes team work hard for everyone, maybe if you don't like your leader, you try to be more independent or try to talk things out, but you don't not do anything or sabotage the project.

No comments: